CONGRATULATIONS on choosing to be trained as a Creatrix® Transformologist®! This will be the most rewarding investment of your life and I am SO excited for you!
Be prepared for a wonderful experience with the most “Aha!” moments you’ve ever experienced as you discover the aMAZing Creatrix® process first hand, while also becoming qualified to help other women break through.
You’ll be able to empower women in a very dynamic and transformative way whether it be one on one or in groups. The possibilities of what you can do with this content is limitless. I’m so excited to take you to the next level and at the same time as spend a week with you and no more than 11 other ladies.
FIRST THINGS FIRST…
The enrolment process is entirely subject to the successful acceptance by IOWI after partaking in a 20 minute pre-intake recorded program compatibility interview.
First there are 3 steps to complete your enrolment process:
- Filling out the Pre-course Intake Form and choosing which course date you’d like to attend (Click button below)
- Reading the T&C’s and signing the Intellectual Property & Confidentiality Agreement
- And of course for us to hold your seat you must make your payment.
You’ll have 2 options:
- Pay the full amount which will save you $2,050 AUD. The total investment will be $8,950 AUD instead of $11,000 AUD. This amount can be paid via direct transfer or credit card
- Utilise our payment plan which is monthly payments of $1,100 AUD (with total balance to be paid at least 4 weeks before the course begins). The total investment will be $11,000 AUD.
After you’re enrolled in your desired course date:
- You’ll schedule your phone interview (this is the final step of the enrolment process)
- We’ll keep in touch with email updates regarding your chosen course
- We’ll send you your ‘pre-assessment form’ by email, 4 weeks before your chosen course date
- You will also get an email from us a few weeks prior to the course start date with all of the LOGISTICAL information (and what to bring, venue information, etc.). Only when you have written evidence of the venue and location should you book flights.
During the course:
- Show your beautiful face at the course at 9am on the first day of your chosen course date. Course begins Monday 9am and finishes 6 days later at approx 5pm at the latest.
- You will receive a warm welcome and your rather large training manual as you go through 6 days of aMAZing education, practicing Creatrix®, learning systems and protocols, having fun, forming new lifelong friendships, saying “OH MY GOSH” often, eating till you can’t eat another thing, and finally celebrating and incredible week of laughing and learning.