What if one simple little pleasant daily habit could make your dreams be realised?
A new year brings thoughts of change. Renewed hope! Another chance to do better than ever before. It feels good too, however if the last year sucked, we don’t want to repeat the pattern so change is the only way to break that cycle. We don’t want another ground hog year.
Lets face it, change is not often easy. If it was you would have been doing that thing already and not still needing to change.
Here’s some of the New Year Resolutions we’ve heard, what’s yours?
1. Find a better relationship
2. Find a better career
3. Get healthy
4. Lose weight
5. Give up a non-serving habit that sabotages us in some way
What makes us change anything at all? Well usually its something that is not already familiar or it’s likely uncomfortable and has short term pain attached and who wants pain right?! It’s going to mean remembering to do something different to what we are used to and with so much to remember already, one more thing can feel like it could topple us if we are leading a hectic life. What if there was one little thing that would support all change, regardless of what it is, and help remove the pain part to keep you on track? Staying positive, motivated and on track is the hardest part of any achieving anything.
What’s the one thing that could support any change you decide to make that would have the biggest impact and assist your new years resolution and yet be enjoyable? What if you’ve heard of it before but you didn’t really fathom it’s potential in YOUR life or how to do it properly. You probably didn’t have it spelt out to you in real terms that lay out the very real and personal impact to YOU in YOUR life and longterm happiness and health but also short term.
Well, its not quite meditation although it could be called that. Its not just visualisation, its more than that. You see, it achieves not only calm in the middle of stress but it causes hope in the middle of doubt. Doubt is the deepest root of failure whereas stress, worry and procrastination are just symptoms. Whats the opposite of doubt? Its knowing you WILL achieve it right?! So here’s how to get the unconscious mind to ‘buy in’ to your goal too and set about supporting you to achieve it, even while you sleep.
(Feel free to print these instructions)
Ok so here’s the one thing (delivered in steps just like following a recipe) that will make the biggest impact on your chances of success and it takes just a few minutes a day.
- Choose an uninterrupted time of the day.
- Turn off all noise, devices etc.
- Go to the loo and get comfortable temperature wise.
- Sit upright with your feet on the ground and your hands in your lap with palms up.
- Close your eyes
- Take 3 deep long breaths by counting to 4 on in-breath, hold for 4, out for 4 and do that 3 times. (to clear your mind just focus on your breath)
- Create in your minds eye an ‘image’ of yourself in the EXACT moment you will achieve your desired outcome.
- Ensure you can see it in full color, notice everything, hear the sounds you will hear and notice how wonderful you feel.
- Breath normally now and you take it all in.
- Watch the movie play out and make sure you can see YOURSELF in the movie.
- When you’ve got that clear float down inside the ‘you’ that you see in the image and see it all as if you are fully experiencing it for real.
- FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL the feeling. Where in your body do you feel this feeling? Is it in your chest or your tummy or where?How big is it? Turn it up a notch of intensity. Mmmmm feel it full on.
- Notice what you SEE and HEAR. Make sure its in full ‘stereo’ sound and high definition colours that are most pleasing to the eye. Soak it up for a minute or 2.
- Now float out of your body and go back to the first picture again where you could SEE YOURSELF IN THE PICTURE (most important step of all)
- See it one last time.
- Open your eyes and ask yourself what ONE THING you could do right now to move you closer to that outcome and DO IT. You’ll really feel like it. Its more powerful than anything you can do daily as you’ve included your unconscious mind in on the goal.
There you have it. A simple little CREATIVE VISUALISATION for real change. This alone can cause you to encounter freak events so you meet who you must, to do what you must, to be blessed with the pathway for it all to happen. Enjoy the results ladies. Of course our courses includes many many many processes for change.
Print that list and do it regularly and let us know how you like it. Its quick, becomes a habit and is fun and easy.
Please leave us a comment so we know what you think.
To your Life, Lifestyle, Legacy Without Limitations