The price of perfectionism that is so common a desire for a lot of women is really not worth it. No one is perfect yet we often believe our role models are and that we should each be.
Here is a list from my experience what I discovered myself and through my business of the very expensive prices women make in their strive to be perfect rather than just their own best and accepting themselves and others as they are…..
- Love in your heart
- Peace for Those Around You
- Fun to be Around
- Light Heartedness
- Free Spirit
- Being Present
- Achieving your Potential
- Loving Yourself unconditionally
- Loving Others unconditionally
- Knowing you are Enough
- Accepting Others so Good Relationships
- Loving and Accepting your Body (affects weight)
- ‘Attraction’ energy (so less opportunities present themselves because you have a repellent type ‘energy’)
- Being a role model of the above list.
- Uninhibited in the bedroom.
Can you think of anything else I have left out?
Change your expectations with processes such as our CREATRIX™ designed for females to speed up getting the education you need to release perfectionism, as it’s detrimental to the quality of your life.