WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL beings! This can mean when we are happy and free, our light is very bright and everyone around us is affected positively. With that energy we are ‘attractive’ from deep within which ripples outwards to be visible on the outside.
This effects those around us to the point of causing them to see their world through different lenses, therefore changing the potential of what others see as possible. This is the kind of role model and leader we ‘want’ to be and as women, there is always a level of influence we have on others, especially little humans still developing and growing and learning about life. They do what we do not what we say as you’ve no doubt realised by now.
On the flipside (yes there is always a flipside, sorry to be the breaker of bad news but it too is perspective) our emotions can wreak havoc not just on ourselves but others as well. Are you meant to feel guilty about that? NO. Are you meant to own it? YES. Is it your fault? Not necessarily. It can be many factors and for various reasons…
BUT here’s the great news:
We just don’t understand what a negative emotion is trying to tell us, or else we would listen and make choices that would help us take control and direct them properly ,rather than being led by them, sometimes into a shark-cage and in some cases we become the shark. It’s bad enough others don’t understand why we do what we do but when we ourselves don’t understand why, it adds another layer of complexity to the problem.
Another MASSIVE factor is your gender difference. Every single cell in your body is your gender so Physically, Psychologically and Hormonally you are unique female being and emotion is a part of your innate design.
The ability to control your emotions begins AFTER the removing of old patterns, limiting beliefs and pain that has been too long held inside of you. Also, getting yourself life changing ‘tools’ to keep yourself cleaned out afterwards. We all know we SHOULD break these patterns and cycles but what most don’t know is HOW to do it. Here’s the reason for our negative emotions…
The 6 POSITIVE REASONS you Feel Negative Emotions:-
1. It could be your UNCONSCIOUS MINDs way of communicating to get your attention. The stronger the emotion the more it needs your attention. One of your unconscious minds jobs is to keep you safe, protected and in sync with your own higher good. It’s a signal so take time to listen. What have you been doing that brings on the feelings? What is the trigger?
2. It’s that time of the month (wait a week if still happening it can be one of the following…). There’s a beautiful symphony of goings-ons behind the scenes inside of you at any one time. We spend a lot of time educating women in this area, because many parts of us are linked up by nature we should at least get educated on what directly effects our lives. Did you know that hazy-brain time of the month co-incides with your cycle and your ‘sharp as a tack’ stage also is virtually predictable. The emotional aspects and how to control them have never been taught to us, until NOW.. Imagine all teens knowing about this… The girls won’t think they are going nuts and unpredictable and we could teach the boys this also so they understand why females do what they do too.
3. A sign to STOP, Assess and make a Decision. Too often in life we avoid making decisions so we are causing ourselves to keep feeling bad. We perceive there is no choice when there is almost always choice however to see it you can need help getting out of your own way to see the trees clearly and not the whole forest.
IF IT PERSISTS beyond the top 3 it might be:
4. Your intuition is telling you something so come out of denial. (Change MUST happen for it to stop) Its very likely yelling at you to WAKE UP and deal with ‘stuff’ and pull your head out of the sand.
5. Suppressed Emotion surfacing that was buried so deep your unconscious mind, for whatever reason, thinks now is a good time for you to deal with it before you get sick. In this case you need to get your life learning’s to make it stop (The uniquely female minded process called CREATRIX® does just that). Then you can get back to healthy mind and body…
6. Not living in alignment to your highest values. This also requires change or decisions.
Please don’t dismiss your negative emotions and especially don’t learn to COPE WITH THEM. The definition of ‘cope’ means to not even try to get rid of them but to actually push them down and pretend they don’t exist and ‘get by’ with them. This causes the suppression of emotions that fester inside of you.
There is no HOPE in that approach when nowadays there are processes that really do WORK and long term as well. There really is a solution now, regardless of whatever past experience you’ve had with other processes. You NEVER give up the fight to be happy and let go of the ACCUMULATED poisonous emotions. You face them head on, own them, deal with them, get the life learnings from them, let go and then move forward.
How well are you doing the process of stabilising your emotions because it’s worth addressing. Your children or those who look up to you will do what you are doing and how you are doing it. Get rid of them from your system for more than just your own reasons.
You see, if you think you see a snake on a path in front of you or whether there is a real snake, your body reacts PHYSICALLY the EXACT same way.
The same amount of stress hormones (blend of up to 1200 of them) and adrenaline courses through your veins in an instant, bathing every single cell in your body, so therefore what you perceive through your invisible mind that you turn into emotion, DOES DEFINITELY AFFECT YOU PHYSICALLY.
That in itself is enough reason to get help and get it over with, so you can effectively navigate with the future negative emotions helping guide you. Don’t hate your negative emotions, they are a part of you. It’s just the language your body uses to talk to you and guide you. It’s your navigational life GPS when you know how it works.
This could be you very soon:-
Why not share YOUR life learnings in the comments below that you’ve had over the years, especially the first biggest ones that caused you to change your ways and find more happiness. Anything that you realised that made you have less bad experiences in a certain area of your life.